Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 01.06.2013, 18:58
FD FD вне форума
Голдмембер

К вопросу о заслугах клиента в глазах компании:
http://community.evo.co.uk/users/Sec...or-Porsche-918

To the best of my knowledge, the only sure way to get on the invite list for a LaFerrari was to purchase a new FXX or a 599XX. The other route one could try involved owning at least 5 Ferraris and buying every new model that Ferrari produced in the last decade, including the special editions. If you then decided to part with of these Ferraris, you could only sell them back via official dealers after owning them for at least a year. This second route would put you in good standing but was not a guarantee. Participating in the Corse Clienti racing program would be an added bonus as would buying a F1 car from the factory. As I did none of the above I never expected to receive the magic invite to Maranello for the LaFerrari launch. No matter how hard I tried to make the man math work on the Enzo successor, I could not justify spending several million £s on cars, many of which I really didn’t want, just to get the one I might be interested in years later. In essence, the real price tag to get an invitation to purchase a LaFerrari is 2-3Xs the cars actual cost.